Rules & Regulations
Anyone entering Pineapple Dance Studios or applying to become a member of Pineapple Performing Arts School, is bound by the Companyrules and regulations, and may only do so subject to and upon this basis. Upon entering Pineapple Dance Studios for whatsoever reason,the following terms will be understood.The tutors operating at Pineapple Performing Arts School are independent of the Company, andare not its employee’s. The activities of the company are of a physical nature and whether participating in Pineapple activities or using thestudios or equipment for any activities whatsoever, the Company accepts no liability for any physical injury, loss or damage to persons of property occurring on the premises, whether occasioned by negligence or howsoever otherwise arising. A daily membersip of £2 is required by Pineapple Dance Studios for all non Pineapple studios members over the age of 17.
FEES AND PPAS RULES
- The registration fee is payable for all new students in addition to the terms fees.
- All fees are strictly payable in advance; no student is allowed to participate in any classes until their fees have been paid. There is no reduction for any weeks missed during a term.
- Any student joining during a term will be charged the registration fee plus the fee for the remainder of the term only.
- Each term we send out an invoice to the parents/guardian of our students for the following terms fees.
- This invoice should be returned to the school office with the fees on or before the deadline date (as stated on the invoice). The day after the deadline date we offer all unclaimed places to those on our waiting lists.
- The Principal and teachers reserve the right to refuse the entry of any student to a class and may request the removal of a student at any time.
- Punctuality is of utmost importance, students are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the first class.
- Students should wear comfortable clothes that allow freedom of movement.
- Class numbers and places are strictly limited, Due to the high demand, students may have to join a waiting list in order to obtain a place.
- Fees can not be refunded if a student decides to leave during the course, fees will only be reimbused if a student has to leave for mediacl purposes, a Doctor’s letter will be required in these circumstances.